Thank you to the Seattle Storm for giving us a reason to celebrate this week!
The sea.citi Team
- Envoy is launching a new suite of products to help workers get back into the office safely.
- Facebook is removing all QAnon accounts from Facebook Pages, Groups and Instagram accounts.
- Google’s racial equity initiative will provide cash awards to 76 startups.
- Salesforce Ventures launched a $100M impact fund.
- Subscribe to UW’s COVID-19 Literature Situation Report, a newsletter that provides a succinct summary of the latest scientific literature related to the pandemic.
- Understand the landscape of remote work tools
- Register for the 2020 Geekwire Summit
- Get insights on Gen Z
- Take breaks, even if they’re teeny brakes
- Gov. Inslee loosened some pandemic restrictions.
- Speaking of the Governor, did you catch the gubernatorial debate last night? Crosscut dug deeply into Inslee’s and Culp’s positions.
- The Seattle Human Rights Commission called for Mayor Durkan to resign or be removed.
- Fred Hutch opened a dedicated research center to test COVID-19 treatments.
sea.citi Roadmap to Recovery Series
NEXT WEEK: Join us for a conversation with David Keyes, Seattle’s Digital Equity Manager, about the City’s efforts to bridge the digital divide with universal access to the internet across the city. Thursday, October 15, 12:00-12:30pm. REGISTER NOW
ICYMI – WATCH THE EVENTS!: