On May 19 sea.citi hosted a conversation about the ways tech is taking action to advance racial equity. Click below to watch the recording of the dynamic and candid discussion.
Check out Geekwire’s coverage of the event “6 tips from Seattle tech companies on how to support racial equity programs”.
- Stephen Uy, Facebook
- Kim Vu, Remitly
- Neal Myrick, Tableau Foundation (Salesforce)
Panelists emphasized the importance of establishing systems and structures that:
- Facilitate ongoing dialogue about diversity, equity and inclusion;
- Are consistently modeled by leadership; and
- Allow companies and employees to set clear DEI goals and hold themselves accountable.
- Remitly’s Mission, Vision and Values
- Salesforce DEI equality goals
- Salesforce Racial Equality and Justice Taskforce
- Tableau Racial Equity Data Hub
- DEI Glossary
- Ada Developers Academy
- Code 2040
WATCH THE EVENT