Cuc Vu, Director of the City of Seattle’s Office of Immigrant & Refugee Affairs, joined us for a conversation about the City’s ongoing work to be a welcoming and equitable place for the diverse immigrant and refugee communities that call it home. She discussed the challenges that COVID-19 has exacerbated and shared ways that immigrant ingenuity is influencing the City’s work.
- OIRA Website
- COVID-19 Relief Fund for Immigrants
- Public Health SKC Dashboard – COVID-19 Dashboard by Race and Ethnicity
- General Data on Immigrants for Seattle, King County and Washington
- Migration Policy Institute
- ILRC – 100 Immigration Changes Under Trump
- FYI Guy on Immigrant population in King County