Welcome back! We hope you had a restful and rejuvenating break over the holiday season. We took time to reflect on everything that happened in 2021.
Tech for Good Updates
- Amazon partners with Washington state to help deliver 3.5M free COVID at-home tests
- Bento a tech platform that’s increasing food security is partnering to solve other social problems
- Zillow is helping new home buyers by adding down payment assistance information to listings
Individual Actions & Distractions
- Hear about the upcoming legislative session
- COVID Vaccine Resources: Learn more about locations, hours, and how to make an appointment.
- Attend Advancing Racial Equity: A Conversation with Clint Smith
- Explore the unique African American collection of literature at the Seattle Public Library
- Learn from small business leaders about how they balance leading their employees and empowering their communities.
- Consider physical activity as a way to enhance mental health
- Volunteer at Rainier Valley Food Bank on Saturday
- This is Bruce Harrell’s first week as Mayor of Seattle and sets his sights on health and homelessness
- More masks, tests, and vaccines are coming to Washington State while COVID cases continue to rise
- While snow in the area causes great disruption, it’s making for an outstanding snowpack in the mountains