The sea.citi Team ❤️
- Seattle-area tech companies, including sea.citi members Amperity and Zillow are joining The Board Challenge.
This CNBC panel’s advice might be helpful.
- Slack announced initiatives to increase the number of historically underrepresented individuals in the technology industry.
- T-Mobile launched a $10.7 billion initiative to help connect millions of underserved student households to the internet at no cost.
- Twilio is offering a 6-month software engineering apprenticeship program for underrepresented persons.
- Eat well while supporting immigrant-owned businesses.
- Share stories, learn from others, and check subconscious bias.
- Follow classical musicians of color.
- Attend a Mental Health Fun Fair.
- Press play to pause your thoughts.
- The West Seattle Bridge might be fixable.
- The City of Seattle is hiring a Director of Recovery and Equitable Investment.
- The Scooters are coming.
- There’s a new baby orca!
sea.citi Roadmap to Recovery Series
In two weeks: Michelle Caulfield, Deputy Director of the City of Seattle’s Office of Sustainability & Environment (OSE), will tell us about how the Office is responding to the pandemic and how their work fits with Seattle’s overall recovery efforts. Thursday, September 24, 12:00-12:30pm. REGISTER NOW
ICYMI: A recording of last week’s event with Abel Pacheco from Sound Transit is available on our blog.