Kendall LeVan Hodson, Chief of Staff at King County Elections, joined us for a conversation about the pandemic’s impact on local election planning and what voters can expect for the general election in November. Watch the recording below — Kendall shares her wealth of knowledge with warmth and enthusiasm — and follow her calls to action to do your civic duty!
Calls to Action:
- Check or update your registration
- Vote! Let’s get to 90% voter turnout
- Track your ballot
- Set a reminder for October 19 — if you haven’t received your ballot, contact King County Elections for a replacement
- Use social media to encourage others to vote
- Follow @kcelections on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram